Gift Certificates available.
After School Program-
- Teacher referral and behavior contract required. (school email accepted)-we prefer those most interested in the arts.
- 12 spaces available– first come, first serve.
- Monthly calendars will be posted in advance.
- Holiday Weeks- closed
- Monday- Thursday 3:00 – 5:55 pm ($5 penalty for late pick-up payable next day- 2 instances = termination of agreement)
- No Fridays due to scheduled Gallery Events. * teenage interns willing to learn gallery procedures are the exception on opening nights.
- ages 5 – 12 – will have help with homework, then games and craft time
- children aged 13-17 – Art Interns, help children do homework and around the gallery for show set up. Receive drawing and painting instruction. Opportunities for offsite events and paid camp assistant positions.
- Contracts: $50 per week (all hours /all four day contract) or $12.50 single day contract.
- Drop ins – deposit $35, up to 10 random days each semester regardless of capacity 12.50 per day.
Kids Kamp: Preparing for Next Year
- Recycling and Re- purposing is our focus- donations are appreciated: house paint & brushes; findings, beads & buttons; string, material & yarn scraps; puzzles, small toys; small squeeze bottles(mustard type) crayons, markers & pencils; paper, cards & glue etc
- 75.00 per student Exceptions may apply in your case.
- Scholarships will be sought for those who would like to attend but find it cost prohibitive so don’t hesitate to ask.
- Students will complete 7-8 themed works of art in 2d and 3d medias.
- 5 years of age and over
- All projects have related real world lessons in nature, art techniques and history.
- Materials include painting, drawing, multimedia, assembly and a gallery display after each camp.
Snakes, Lizards and Fish
Fish …and bugs
Week 2 July 9-13 9 am–12 pm
Hot Fun Summer in the City
Statue of Liberty Pop Art
3D Roads and Bridges
Name Creatures, Skylines and Suncatchers
Multimedia Paint Project
Campers get canvases and paint with droppers, string, cars, water guns, bubbles, marbles, bubble wrap and GI JOE boots
Playing with paint
Masking tape, Spray paint and Dish soap