WILD ABOUT ART!!!!! Nature is King at Gateway.
Projects include: Little Song Birds, Asian Scrolls; Bark Owls, Leather Drums, Basket Weaving, African Jungle Animals; Masks; Tribal Beads and Wall Hangings;
June 10 – 14 June 17 – 21 June 24 – 28 [July 1 – 5]
- Hours 8:50 am drop off to 12:10 pm pick up.
- 5 years up to age 13
- 6 student minimum- 15 student maximum each week
- $75 per student per week
- $20 non-refundable deposit & completed form is required by Wednesday prior to the start of your child’s chosen week to reserve your space for those not applying for scholarships. Unfortunately sibling discounts are unavailable this year due to an already reduced tuition.
- 8 Scholarships are available those who would like to attend but find it cost prohibitive. Teacher/Counselor evaluation and referral is required
- Recycling and Repurposing is our focus- donations are appreciated
- Students will complete 6-7 works of art in 2d and 3d medias
How do I register?
Kamp Registration Form available as a downloadable pdf below – contains both registration and scholarship details.Forms are also available at Gateway.
Scholarship Applications do not require a deposit but they must be vetted by a education professional .
Opt 1: Complete, scan/photograph and email form to email@example.com Use $20 payment button to reserve your child’s spot.
Opt 2: Complete application, enclose deposit and deliver or mail to Gateway Arts Center 213 E Windsor St Westminster SC 29693
Click here for pdf –> Kamp registration
Kids Kamp Deposit
SOME of this years projects include: Painting with Live Moss; Native American Pine Needle Baskets; Rolled Paper Necklaces; Tribal Wall Hangings; Macrame; Drums; Graffiti- getting wild with paint; Natural Vases; Animal Relief; Little Song Birds and more