WILD ABOUT ART!!!!!
June 10 – 14 June 17 – 21 June 24 – 28 [July 1 – 5]
- Hours 8:50 am drop off to 12:10 pm pick up.
- 5 years up to age 13
- 6 student minimum- 15 student maximum each week
- $75 per student per week
- $20 non-refundable deposit & completed form required to reserve your child’s space for those not applying for scholarships. Unfortunately sibling discounts are unavailable this year due to an already reduced tuition.
- 8 Scholarships are available those who would like to attend but find it cost prohibitive. Teacher/Counselor evaluation and referral is required
- Recycling and Repurposing is our focus- donations are appreciated
- Students will complete 6-7 works of art in 2d and 3d medias
How do I register?
Kamp Registration Form available as a downloadable pdf below – contains both registration and scholarship details.Forms are also available at Gateway.
Scholarship Applications do not require a deposit but they must be vetted by a education professional .
Opt 1: Complete, scan/photograph and email form to email@example.com Use $20 payment button to reserve your child’s spot.
Opt 2: Complete application, enclose deposit and deliver or mail to Gateway Arts Center 213 E Windsor St Westminster SC 29693
Click here for pdf –> Kamp registration
Kids Kamp Deposit
SOME of this years projects include: Painting with Live Moss; Native American Pine Needle Baskets; Rolled Paper Necklaces; Tribal Wall Hangings; Macrame; Drums; Graffiti- getting wild with paint and Natural Vases.