PLEASE READ GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AT THE END OF THIS PAGE.
JOIN US FOR A CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION
“Melody Davis- A Decade Retrospective“
OPENING FRIDAY DECEMBER 10 @ 5:00 pm
See About Us Page for Holiday Hours
“YELITZA DIAZ & ALDO MUZZARELLI –
A DIVINE PARTNERSHIP”
APRIL 1- APRIL 30, 2022
We are honored to present two Premier Upstate Artists. Each have consistently won place awards year after year in multiple venues through-out the upstate and beyond. Prepare to be blown away by the depth, creativity, and brilliance of this work. A must see!
“CITY VS COUNTRY’
MAY 13 – JUNE 17, 2022
[JULY 11- AUGUST 13]
“HOW ABOUT THEM APPLES”
[AUGUST 26- SEPTEMBER 30, 2022]
Anything apple. Think outside the bushel. Go totally abstract or stay traditional like mom’s apple pie and baseball. ALL mediums encouraged as we unite with the City and the South Carolina Apple Festival. Members are welcome to make items $25 or less for sale as souvenirs for visitors. Kids items are popular.
Visit an orchard, paint a still life or take shots of the Big Apple. Surprise everyone with your creativity!
- Art work must be created within the last 3 years [unless otherwise noted]
- Work cannot be previously shown here. You will be ineligible for awards if your work appears in our Past Show records or photo gallery.
- For best presentation: clean dust, marks and insects inside and out; touch up frame [markers are great] before delivery.
- We have few size restrictions and installations are welcome, however any piece OVER 8′ either way, must be confirmed in advance by gallery staff.
2D –IMPORTANT– GATEWAY show production is different due to our ‘ceiling hanging system’ and limited areas where nails can be used. Please HAND INSTALL hooks or fasteners on each side– Factory installed hangers [especially Sawtooth’s] do not hang straight. ALSO-Avoid the 1/3 rule. Pieces that fall forward are very difficult. Applying or adjusting hangers to 3 or 4″ from the top will eliminate staples or tape residue on your work and help the show production staff immensely.
3D work should be 50lbs or under and sit solidly on a flat surface for normal preparation. Ceiling hanging, heavier or unwieldy pieces will require your presence on our designated date. We cannot place the piece during drop off.
- Work must remain for the duration of the show.
- Arrangements can be made for Early submissions or Late pick up. SPACE MAY BE LIMITED.
Contact Us: email@example.com