General Show ENTRY Requirements:
- Art Work must be created within the last 3 years and NOT previously shown here [you will be ineligible for awards]; Please make sure your piece clean inside and out before delivery.
- There are no rigid size restrictions and installations are welcome if the particular show can accommodate, however any piece OVER 8′ either way, must be confirmed by gallery staff.
- ALL pieces [including those suspended from the ceiling including wood, metal, paper and fiber] must be equipped to hang with artist installed hooks- no factory hangers accepted
- 3D work should be 50lbs or under- unless you can be here to move the piece during the hanging session; 3D must sit solidly on a flat surface.
- Work must remain for the duration of the show.
- Arrangements can be made for Early submissions or Late pick up. SPACE MAY BE LIMITED.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Two Concurrent Exhibits Now on Display:
August 27 – September 25
PORTRAITS and “Relative Art”
Also Featuring the Seneca Photography Club
SEE the Past Shows page for Winners and Photo Gallery
- PICK UP DATES:
- SAT. Sept 25, 11-3pm
- TUE. Sept 28, 11-5pm
ABSTRACT VS REALISM
Friday Oct 15 – Nov 19, 2021
All mediums welcome
Are you a realism lover? Or do you prefer to go where the spirit takes you? Maybe a little of both. This exhibit is designed to show off these diverse art forms!
Duration: Fri, Oct 15, 2021 – Fri, Nov 19, 2021
Fee: 4 Entries $35.00 Students $20.00
Entry Form Abstract Realism forms also available onsite
Drop Off Dates: are scheduled during pick up of Portraits/Relative entries for convenience
Saturday Sept 25 10 – 3pm* Tuesday Sept 28 10 – 5pm Tuesday Oct 5 10 – 5pm
*Art Pick Up Service @ Belton Center for the Arts, Reception on Sept 25.
Tape Card with printed name, email, phone, title, medium, price or NFS insured value AND Payment in envelope on back or bottom of work. Wrap/Box Entries and attach your name to the package.
Reception: Friday Oct 15, 2021 @ 5:30pm
Awards: 1st $400 2nd $200 3rd $150 Hon. Mentions
End of Show Pick Up Dates: FRI Nov 19 11-5pm & SAT Nov 20 11-3pm
Dreams and Black & White: Jan 14- March 12, 2022
“YELITZA DIAZ & ALDO MUZZARELLI –
A DIVINE PARTNERSHIP”
APRIL 1- APRIL 30, 2022
We are honored to present two Premier Upstate Artists. Each have consistently won place awards year after year in multiple venues through-out the upstate and beyond. Prepare to be blown away by the depth, creativity, and brilliance of this work. A must see!
“CITY VS COUNTRY’
MAY 13 – JUNE 17, 2022
[JULY 11- AUGUST 13]
“HOW ABOUT THEM APPLES”
[AUGUST 26- SEPTEMBER 30, 2022]
Anything apple. Think outside the bushel. Go totally abstract or stay traditional like mom’s apple pie and baseball. ALL mediums encouraged as we unite with the City and the South Carolina Apple Festival. Members are welcome to make items $25 or less for sale as souvenirs for visitors. Kids items are popular.
Visit an orchard, paint a still life or take shots of the Big Apple. Surprise everyone with your creativity!