ELIGIBILITY: Open to all artists 18 or older. You do not have to be a member. We accept only Original work in any medium not shown previously at Gateway. Entry fee is non-refundable. Two dimensional work should be properly framed and equipped to hang. Free hanging work such as Fiber must also be prepared to hang. There are limited size restrictions. Please make prior arrangements to for work larger than 8′. Three dimensional must be sit solidly on a flat surface and easily moved by 2 staff members. SALES: Entry cards marked NFS or left blank will be posted as Not for Sale. Gateway sales commission is 30% for non-members and 15% for members. LIABILITY: Gateway will handle work with care but will not be responsible for loss or damage. We reserve the right to photograph work for promotional purposes. All work must remain until the published end date. Any work left one month from any show end date becomes property of Gateway Arts Center. Receipt of entry constitutes an agreement by the artist with the conditions listed here.
Opening Reception is Semi-Formal:
December 14, 2018 5:30 pm.
Artists are invited to enter up to 4 works in any media
Non-Members $35.00, Members $30.00, Students $20.00.
Art Drop Off: Dec 3 – 8 10-5 pm
NOTE: Gallery will be closed Dec 23-26 and Dec 31/Jan 1 for the Holidays
BUSINESS HOURS DURING THIS EXHIBIT: MON-SAT 12 – 3 pm
This will be an Interactive Art Reception- a live female model (draped) is tentatively booked for the opening celebration (featuring full bar and heavy appetizers. This exhibit will culminate in a display of works created during Figure Drawing workshops.
CLICK HERE exposed entry form
Live Model FIGURE DRAWING WORKSHOPS:
Please complete contact form below with the class date or dates preferred
- Artists will have access to temporary studio space where they can leave materials in place and work on their own time.
- Photographers can work within the limitations of model requests.
- 2 hour drawing class plus a group critique session= $125.00 includes model & instructor fees. Payment will be required by December 7th.
- Sessions and models will be booked according to number of students registered
- 5 required to book a session.
- 10 students minimum for nude model due to the extra fee.
- 10% Discount for Members- 15% Discount on multiple bookings.
Saturday 12/15 12-3 pm Instructor: Melody Davis
Tuesday 12/18 6-9 pm Instructor: Melody Davis
Saturday 1/4 12-3 pm Instructor: TBD
Tuesday 1/8 6-9 pm Instructor: TBD