Individual Membership- $40 Provides:
- 15% sales commission and 20% percent instructor fees.
- Accommodations for scheduling conflicts and art storage
- Photo Editing, Printing, Art profiles and Art Cam presentations
- Space for sales items on site and at festivals
- Eligibility for the featured artist program
- Individual Discounts on noted classes.
- Non-Juried Admission to annual members show
- Artwork promoted on website/linking to your website
- Use of open studio and critiques
- 10% discount on classes
Family Level- $50
- Individual membership privileges for the entire family
- $100 per hour on facility rental
Patron Level- $125
- includes individual membership privileges,
- $50 per hour on facility rental
Gift Level – $200
- includes benefits above and publication of your name on the website and show materials Invitation to quarterly board meetings.
As A Member You Provide Us With:
- AWARDS FOR: Exceptional artwork to attract the very best artists in the region –
- MATERIALS FOR: Free “Make and Takes”; Public art installations: Community participation or camp projects; Research & development of age and ability appropriate lessons; Disabled Adult art classes
- SCHOLARSHIPS: for underprivileged students
- OPERATING EXPENSES: To keep our doors open!
Application By Mail/Check :
Application For Members Using Pay Pal